Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My nails....

I know, this doesn't have anything to do with family history,....

I forgot to mention yesterday that I got my nails done.  While that seems trivial in nature, you have to understand the story behind it.  My nails are ugly on their own.  I work really hard to make them pretty and to keep them up.  I polish them, and I file them.  I always keep them clean.  But for some reason, nail polish always chips.  My nails always look bad.  One day, I was feeling particularly ugly all over and fat on top of that.  I moaned a little about my ugliness, and Paul said, "Hey, let's go get your nails done."  What an amazing man!  It fixed my whole world.  He sat right there with me and helped me pick the color.  So since then, I have been getting gel nails.  Yesterday, I got them done again.  Paul is out of town.  He would NEVER have picked this cute, tuttie, frutie color, but I just couldn't resist.  AND, I always have them add a coat of sparkles, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment