Thursday, June 25, 2015

21 Day Challenge - Day 11: fixing the unconnected

Frustration:  That will explain my thoughts for the day.  I have been working on this family line for 3 days now. I search and search for the names.  I can't find any names in family search.  I verify who they are.  I feel like I have everything ready.  I enter them in Family Search, ready to submit their names for temple work.  AND then, it says "possible duplicates."!!! What?!?!  How can that be?  I have already searched many times for them.  The machine said there was nobody with that name, birthday, child, spouse, etc.  It is frustrating.  I can tell there is work to be done here.  I know there are families to be completed.  I can feel it.  I just have to figure it out.

This is me...
That blanket on the floor is a gift Andie, Paul, and I are making for Brady for his birthday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment