Tuesday, June 23, 2015

21 Day Challenge - Day 9.5: ugh

It is 12 hours late.  Yesterday was a looonnnng day.  That isn't enough of an excuse, but I didn't get home until 2:00am this morning.  So .... fail.  But, just because I didn't get to my family history yesterday doesn't mean I will stop in my challenge.  It means I will get right back up and double up today.  (Don't do this with your pills, though.)

This morning when I got up, I was so excited to tell Paul all about my progress.  I showed him the fans and all the work that is yet to be done.  I showed him where we need to concentrate and where the families are right now that are "nudging" me.  He seemed to be a little interested.

I will write more tonight, when it is actually Day 10 *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment