Today I drove down to LA and back. I picked up my granddaughter, Andie. We get to spend the next week with her. Tonight I sat down with her and showed her Grandpa's fan and explained who her ancestors were and who I was looking for on the chart. She seemed mildly interested. I made a copy of the chart for her after I put her and her mother's name on it to show how she was related to everyone on the chart. Who knows, maybe the same ancestors who hover near me will follow her home and hover around her a bit. Wouldn't that be kind of fun?!
As I tried to continue on the work tonight, everything felt a little befuddled. I don't know why. In fact, the generations felt convoluted. So I set it aside. I don't want to make any mistakes. I feel a little frustrated by that, but I will let it go.
Miracle: I got down and back to LA without incident.
No comments:
Post a Comment