Friday, June 19, 2015

21 Day Challenge - Day 6: New doors opened

Remember how I told you they hover!!!??  So last night while I was putting things away, I started messing around looking at interesting things.  I decided to print a fan for both Paul and me.  Then when I printed them, I thought I would look up just real quick a name that looked interesting on another area of Paul's family.  I was trying to find the mother's parent's.  In doing so, I found various death records with the mother's maiden name attached as the mother of the decedent.  This lead me to find that one of her children had not been included in her children under family search.  These are the miracles that make this work worth it.  He wanted to be found.  He wasn't on the census in 1900 because he had moved out of the home, so he wasn't listed as one of the children.  Yay, we can now get him linked up with his mother and father and brothers and sisters.  Oh this is such awesome work!

Opening the door on this other side of Paul's family has given me two fronts to work on now. Looking into this man has given me many new names that now need researching.  I am quite excited about this.

Miracle:  I cleaned up the counter (Paul is coming home soon, I can't have the mess continue.)

Miracle:  I really am getting through my pharmacy stuff.  I am retaining it and I feel great about my upcoming exam (July 20).

Miracle: This entirely new line of ancestors that I got information on.  The internet is an amazing miracle all on its own.

This is an ancestor FAN of my family.  I am not working on this FAN, but I thought it was fun to share.  I will show Paul's tomorrow.  I will try to figure out how to show where I am working.


No comments:

Post a Comment