Monday, July 26, 2010
Last Week
This is my last week of working for Jeff. I have worked there exactly 5 years. It has been a good 5 years. I think we worked well together. I would like to think that I helped him get things rolling along, but you just never know what kind of impact your presence will have. I have learned a lot of things, one of them being that I can figure out how to do just about anything. In the beginning it bothered me when he would ask me to find out how to do something. I used to think, "Hey, he is the attorney!" But after a few very successful researches, I felt like I could do things on my own. It gave me the encouragement to go to law school. I did well on the LSAT and got accepted to law school with scholarships. I don't know, however, if I am going to go. I am also looking into pharmacy school. Sometimes I feel drawn to both. Sometimes I think I would be a way better attorney than pharmacist, and then other days, I feel the opposite. What to do!?!?! It is crazy. I am sad to leave Jeff. He has been good to me, and I am grateful for everything I learned from both him and Kimber (another story for another day).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment