Thursday, July 8, 2010

I did it!

OK, it is a big day.  I finally cleaned my dining room.  For those of you that know me well, you know that the last time I cleaned it was about 20 months ago.  It gradually became a "storage" area for things we didn't know what to do with.  There were large boxes and huge bolts of fabric, left over flooring and Christmas gifts and unhung paintings.  Whew!  I am totally exhausted.   But the room is fit for eating in.

We are having a party at our house tomorrow for Chris.  He is graduating as a CHP officer, and the celebration party is at our house.  We are very proud of Chris.  We actually didn't really want him to join the CHP, but since he has, we are thrilled that he made it through the 6 months training and is off to begin a rewarding career.

I will miss the family, and I hope they come back soon.  I think they want to apply for a transfer in about 1 year or so.  I know they have to stay there at least one year.  Maybe if they get transferred back it will be motivation for Lance and Ashley to want to make the move.  We shall see.

But, most importantly, this day, my dining room is clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment