Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Levi Daniel

So exciting to get new babies in the family.  Levi was born last night.  He was just a cute little scrunched up swollen little thing.  This morning when I went to go see him, his coloring had come, and his eyes weren't so swollen.

I remember when my first child was born.  He came out with a gorgeous tan and was very muscular and he had a perfect chin (something I do not have). I instantly thought he was the most beautiful baby ever.  I guess I was expecting the same thing to happen when Christina was born.  However, she was born pink and white and with a receding chin.  I was so sad because I thought she looked like me.  I started to cry.  I can tell this story now because she is such a beautiful woman that anyone would think it wasn't true that she was an ugly baby.

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful children and grandchildren.  What a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment