Friday, May 24, 2013

What earthquake?

Everyone felt the earthquake but me.  I got phone messages and pings on Facebook about it.  I sat really still trying to feel an aftershock.  Nope.  Nothing.  I missed the great event.

In other news, I have worked out 5 days in a row.  I think I have shin splints (of course, I think I have shin splints).  I want to die.  It hurts to even stand up.  I haven't lost an ounce.  I read an earlier post about how it says I have gained 3-4 pounds.  I lied.  I have gained 6 pounds in the last month.  This is out of control. 

I did have a great day though.  I worked on a quilt, I represented the students at a meeting with our university's accrediting body, I went to dinner with our good friends (yes, it is Friday, and yes, it was with Richard and Jeri), and my hair looks fantabulous (thank you, Whitney). 

Life is awesome. . .a little bit on the heavy side, but awesome nonetheless!

1 comment: