Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Grandkids can think of the weirdest things

For two days, every time I moved my computer there was a weird jingly sound.  It sounded like something was broken inside.  I dreaded learning that I might need to buy a new laptop.  I don't have the funds for that. 

It all started on the Saturday before Mother's day.  We were sitting around the living room discussing our futures with Chris and Emily.  The little girls were just hanging out around us while we talked.  We were discussing the difference between silver quarters and regular quarters.  So we brought both out. 

You can see where this is going.  I am pretty sure it was Zoey, but it could have been Eva.  I consider myself supremely lucky that I tipped the computer just the right way by accident and happened to notice that there was a bump sticking out of the DVD drive.  And even more lucky to be able to get my fat fingers around it to pull it out. 

I didn't even know my computer had a DVD drive for the first year I owned it!  This little pipsqueak found it in an instant AND stuck money in it. 

You gotta love them, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment