Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A truly Random Thought

Why is it that for a year I would open my blog and not have anything to say?  And now, for some weird reason, I can't stop thinking of all the things I could say.  For example. . . .

If I were to die today, here is one of the thoughts I would like my family to know about me.


1.    I do not regret putting my entire life on hold to raise my 7 children.  They have brought me so much joy.  I revel in delight when I hear that they are getting together to have fun and love spending time with each other.  It pains me when I hear about little squabbles between them.  I hope they always share a bond of brotherhood/sisterhood throughout eternity.

I keep a list of my thoughts in case I die.  One day, I was feeling like it would be ok to die, but then realized that there are some of my "thoughts" that  I wouldn't mind sharing.  So I will just share this one today.  Maybe on other days I will share others. 

So this particular item is very dear to me.  It is deeper than the few sentences I shared here.  I kind of feel like I am in my children.  I am part of them and their decisions.  When they are having fun, I am having fun, even if I am not with them.  If they are suffering, I am suffering, even if I am not with them.  I think it must be the sealing power that does this.  I imagine that Tammy feels the same way.  While it is too hard to explain, I think other parents can understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment