Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My obsession

I am sorry to write twice in one day, but I couldn't really write about this on my temple post.  So here goes. I am a fanatic about my weight.  I weigh myself every single morning, after I have gone to the bathroom, before I have showered. I mark my weight on a chart on the wall.  Today was a bad day. . . 20 days ago I weighed 3 pounds less than today.  I would like to say that it is just water, or it is just a blip, but I know, deep in my heart, that I shouldn't have been eating so much Taco Bell, or that popcorn and ice cream last Saturday.  And it isn't so much that the food is "not healthy" as it is that I eat too much of it.  I should have stopped at 2/3 of my Nacho Belle Grande last night.  I was plenty full.  Same with the Giovanni's calzone the night before.  I am a big girl and should know when my stomach is full.

So I am dieting today.  I am dutifully downing my Herbalife shake this morning, with plans for one this evening and a very light lunch.  I will get down those 3 pounds, and another 6, just for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment