Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CAMPING!!

Oh we loved to camp.  We love it love it love it.  We are going up for the 4th of July weekend.  I think the best thing about camping is the bacon and egg breakfasts.  The next best thing is the relaxation.  There just isn't a whole lot to do at the campground.  It will be perfect for me to study.  Then when the kids arrive we will play games.  I love games.  Our game master is Kyle.  He always has interesting games that get people all excited to play.  My favorite last time was "Oh Hell."  We played it 3 or 4 times.  I never won.  In fact, every time I played I came in pretty much dead last.  But it was fun.

I love that the grandkids sleep in the camper with us.  I love that the awning works.  I love that the slide out works now.  I love my new fire pit (thanks kids!).  I love my new campground.  I love that we get internet at the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment