So it has been 14 days since the love of my life left me to pass through the veil and join his sweet wife, Tammy. It still doesn't feel real. Of course, I cry a little every day. I miss calling him at lunch or laying in bed with him for a few minutes when I get home from work. I think I have yet to feel the full weight of the loss. I got the sweetest note today from a friend.
This is a "one set of footprints in the sand" kind of time, and we know from personal life experiences, our testimony that you and the Savior are having a very special walk right now. We know He is carrying you, PeriAnn!
This is a bittersweet time, most bitter because of your separation from your beloved eternal companion, and yes, sweet beyond measure because the dear Lord is cradling you in his very arms. . . PeriAnn, no one has Jesus Christ's heart as do the widow's and the fatherless! He loves you! He will lift your burdens! He will comfort you! He will intercede with the Father on your behalf!
The note said a lot more things, but this made me feel right and whole. It is true. I know that the Lord loves his little girls. He has protected and comforted me in times in the past, and I know I can turn to him now.
I was helping someone in the pharmacy today look for some nose strips to help them stop snoring. I had a funny though....I don't have to worry about snoring. 😏
No comments:
Post a Comment