Yes, it is true, I was unable to keep the 21 day solid run. And it stressed me out. I ended the day so sad and frustrated. I laid in bed and nearly cried myself to sleep. But I woke up this morning resolved to continue to move forward. When I got home from my work today I was trying to clean up a little. As I picked up something to organize on my shelf in the bedroom, I opened up a plastic envelope. I found 8 men who have been sitting in the envelope since December 2011. Their baptisms and confirmations were done, but they are waiting for their initiatories, endowments, and sealing to parents to be done. One of them happened to be someone that I had reprinted a few days before. Four of them are brothers along with their father. Tonight I will be looking at all the work to make sure that everyone is still ready and waiting to move forward.
Everything seems to be a miracle to me at this time. I can't believe I live in this great nation. I can't believe I live in such a wonderful home. I can't believe I get to be married to such a wonderful man. I can't believe I get to do this residency. I can't believe I get to be relief society president. The list goes on and on. My life is so blessed. Everywhere I turn, it is beautiful.
This is one of my favorite pictures. It is of my beautiful daughters. From the back/left...Amber, Christina, Ashley, Melanie, Emily, Sydney, Whitney. The picture was taken at Sydney's wedding. I love these women!

No comments:
Post a Comment