Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am starving

Well, in reality, I am not starving.  I am really just sitting here coveting some Chipotle that is being eaten about 2 feet from me.  I got to class early.  Too early.  The class before is still finishing up an exam.  No biggie. Except there is a Chipotle right across the street.  Everyone has it.  It is the best Best BEST smelling stuff every, and I want some.  And I am not hungry.  Just the yumminess of the smell.  It almost enters my nostrils as a liquid.  My cloths will now smell like it.  For the next 3 hours I have to think about not getting to eat it.  How fair is this? Life is so unfair. . . I can't even go get some of my own, because who knows when the door to my class will open.

PS, my baby bugs are snuggled safely in a Christmas gift bag.  All four jars started hatching.  Guess what I am doing today. . . fatally drugging them and counting and categorizing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment