I have several blogs I check everyday. And I get a little perturbed when they aren't updated on a regular basis. Here I sit, realizing that it has been about 3 months from my last post. OH and the events that have happened since then. You would think 3 tiny little months would hardly wreak havoc on someone, but, alas, simply put, my life is upside down. My two youngest children are in love (not with each other, but with significant others), my husband nearly died, I found out I am not nearly as smart as I thought I was, and I haven't lost a single pound.
These things threw me for a loop. I don't even remember November. It started out rough, then took a nosedive. Paul's kidneys failed completely. Had I only known that hiccups and severe itching were a sign of kidney failure, I might have said, "Hey Honey, let's get you to the hospital right away." But instead I silently watched as he began to fail. Not only that, when his kidneys did fail, I waited 6 hours before I forced him to the hospital. Being the daughter of a physician, I should have insisted and gotten him in there. We were blessed. He didn't die. We now have a new challenging world of dialysis and patience while we wait to go through the transplant process. It is a new and exciting adventure. Scary, but exciting.
Look for more posts on the other fun subjects in the NEAR future.
No comments:
Post a Comment