Monday, December 27, 2010
Mischief
I try to stay out of trouble. I don't go looking for problems. I try to make sure that I won't get my hands caught in the cookie jar. But sometimes, I am with people who think that the edge is the place to walk. One day we were going to take an old TV to the dump. On the way there, we decided to stop at Costco. It's a favorite of ours. We were with one of our girls' boyfriends, I don't recall which one. As we were leaving the parking lot, the idea to get rid of the TV in the Costco trash came up. I thought it was a pretty good idea. But after circling the building, there was clearly no way to do that. THEN the idea came up to leave it in the parking lot. Not just that, but they left it in a Costco shopping cart. In broad daylight! I was mortified, certain we would be caught. I am still wondering if they took fingerprints and are just waiting for a match to be entered into the system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment