Monday, August 9, 2010

I survived

After yesterday's alarmingly negative post, I just want to let you know that life really is fabulous.  I did go to church and did teach my lesson successfully.  My headache went away, though my back still hurts.  I got to see friends and sit by them and chat and have a good time.  The Spirit was strong and with me most of the day.  I was fasting for a couple of items, and one of them was answered before the fast was finished.  The other was for another person, and that will be ongoing, but I felt that it was a very successful fast.

I really do wonder why I don't fast more.  The results are usually so powerful and so automatic, that you would think I would use it on a weekly basis.  But alas, I am quite fond of food and fasting is very very difficult for me.  That means that when I do fast, it really has to be for something specific and that I really desire to fast about.

No comments:

Post a Comment