Tuesday, July 17, 2018
It's in de past
I did something that I thought would be good today. Instead I ended up in a sobbing heap. I found a journal from 1993. It was a tumultuous time in my life. I decided I would read it. As I was reading, I began to feel incredibly sad for the life that I lived at that time. Instead of just stopping, I forced myself to continue. As I finished up the 4-5 month journal I was sobbing. It was so horrible. I felt like I was reliving the past. I cannot even imagine why I continued to read. My dogs followed me around closely afterwards as if to help calm me. But all I could do was cry. I thought journal keeping was supposed to be wonderful. Nope, not today. I will be throwing that one away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment