Thursday, June 6, 2013
Tired
Doesn't the title just almost put you to sleep? I woke up late yesterday. By late, I mean about 7:30. We went to breakfast with a friend because it was his birthday. It was a looong breakfast. When we got home about 10:00, I decided to finish up some Galena printing. The thing was, the printer took about 1 - 2 minutes to print each sheet, and I had printed 90 of them. So I thought I would just read a book while they printed. (I am reading The Panther by Nelson DeMille). I woke up around 1 o'clock. Then I watched a little TV. Dad/Paul needed to go pick up a shirt and buy some sparkling cider for a dessert date we had tonight, so we went and did that. When we got home, I cozied up with my book. Paul woke me up at 6:30. Off we went to dessert. It was fun. At 9:30 when we got home I dropped right into bed. Was asleep by 10 and didn't get up until 7:30. LAAAAZZZZYYYY day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are the best days sometimes! Enjoy them before you become tired from being too busy rather than from being lazy!
ReplyDelete*like*
ReplyDelete