Saturday, June 1, 2013

Movie Time

We went to the movie today.  We spent $10 on movie tickets ($5 each) and $21.50 on popcorn, M&Ms, and sodas.  It was amazing.  The movie was pretty good too.  =)

Still haven't lost any weight, AND worse, we haven't exercised in 3 days.  However, I do consider the walk around Folsom outlets for 45 minutes a good replacement. 

Couldn't believe the frustrating morning I had, though.  I had to make a deposit at the Galena bank.  Normally, I just hop out of the car and drop the deposit into the night deposit.  Today it wouldn't open.  It was locked shut!  Thinking I could quickly run inside and just give my deposit to one of the guys, I ran into new procedures.  Apparently some idiot put a shirt soaked in pee into the night deposit box.  Now I have to apply to get a key to use it.  rrrrrgggg.  So I look at the 12 people in the regular person aisle and at the 3 people in the business person aisle.  Loving that I was doing business, I quickly jumped what I thought was a long wait time to get to the short line. 

At the head of the short line, speaking to one of the bank tellers, was a guy in a wheelchair.  He looked homeless.  I figured he would be quick and I would be on my way.  After about 10 minutes, the guy at the head of the line left and went to the end of the long line.  Who knows how long he had been there before I arrived?!  I thought, no way, this guy cannot ask for more stuff, right?  He will be leaving soon.  I waited as one of his transactions was finished, then he pulled out three $100 bills and asked for change in 20s, 10s, and 5s.  Out of the side of my eye I could see the guy (the jumper guy) that went to the end of the long line.  He was half way through.  But I knew the wheelchair homeless guy had to be almost done.  But alas, he had more to do.  He wanted to take out $50 out of his regular account and he wanted it all in the gold $1 coins.  After the teller looked around trying to find someone else to help her, I could see that the jumper guy was at the head of the line.  I figured, what the heck, this homeless wheelchair guy was going to squat here and live in the bank.  I made my way over to the long line (it never went below 12 people, ever).  I watched and waited and heard the homeless wheelchair guy then ask for his account to be brought down to only $300 and he wanted everything else cashed in the biggest bills possible!!!!  WHAT?!?!  He just broke down all his big bills.  As I inched forward I was close to the front.  I was actually saying out loud, "this is ridiculous, I have been here for 20 minutes!" and "Unbelievable, I cannot believe this is taking this long!"  "Why don't they have an inside deposit drop box!!?!??"  Almost to the front of the line.  Relief is in sight.  I am 2 from the front.  You know what the next open freaking teller did?  She called the guy out of the business line.  NOOOOOO, I will never get out of here.  Wheel chair guy was still there.  I am 2 away from being called.  My eyes begin to bulge and those veins in my neck started to pump, I wanted to cry.  The poor teller who got me heard all about it.  She apologized (not profusely) but asked if I wanted to apply for a key.  I told her no, because by this point I was already late for the movie.  Stupid Bank of America!  Stupid Homeless guy in the wheelchair!  Stupid me for standing in the short line for so long......

No comments:

Post a Comment