Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Dialysis
I was thinking this morning about how lucky I am to get to go to dialysis 3 times a week. I am there from 5:00 am until 9:30 am. I will say that getting up at 4 am is a bit difficult at times, but since I have to get up, those 4 hours are precious to me. Sometimes I just use a few of the minutes to surf the web or answer a couple of emails. But most of the time I spend the time studying. It is perfect. Paul usually sleeps through dialysis. The dialysis techs and nurses are usually too busy to interrupt me. I am not distracted by food or TV. It is the best. So on my list of blessings, I am grateful for dialysis because I get 4 solid hours of studying 3 times a week. Oh, and not only that, I am grateful for dialysis because it keeps Paul living. That too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment