Monday, March 12, 2018

Fitness buddy

I called in sick today.  It started last night with a severe migraine.  Migraines are usually the reason for my sick days.  I doubled down on my migraine medication last night hoping it would keep it at bay.  Unfortunately when my alarm went off at 4:30 am, my headache was still bad.  So I sent in my appropriate texts and calls.  Then I took some compazine and benadryl, a new novel approach to migraines.  Well, of course I fell asleep.  According to my fitbit, I slept 14 hours and 29 minutes.  That isn't the interesting part, though.  What is interesting is that it also said I have walked 5,201 steps since midnight.  Not sure how that is even possible.  Did I sleep walk?  Sleep exercise?  It takes about 6 times around my block to get over 5,000 steps.  Hmmmmm.  So now it is about noon.  My headache is still lingering, but I am up and about at this point.  I think I might survive.  Ugh. 

In other news, the headstone is put up on Paul's grave.  I am happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment