Sunday, January 7, 2018

Who can I whine to about my cold?

Yes, my world still revolves around the fact that Paul died.  I think daily, hourly, and every minute about how he isn't here with me anymore.  My thoughts aren't always sad or lonely, sometimes they are filled with the joy of knowing that I am loved completely.  Other times I am bouyed up by my knowledge of the resurrection and that we will be together sooner than I think.  Yet, there are those times that I absolutely yearn to tell him my thoughts.  I want to let him know how happy he made me.  I want to tell him that I had a good or bad day at work. I want to tell him how ugly I feel trying to figure out what to wear without him.  I missed the embarrassing large amount of presents for me under the tree this year.  Who will fill my wardrobe with ridiculously expensive and abundant clothing?  And more importantly today, who will listen to me whine with my "man" cold.  I want to go moan around him and let him know that I have a miserable stuffy nose and can't stop sneezing.  NO ONE ELSE in this world cares about this stuff.  BUT HE DID.  And I miss it.  I can handle anything with him, and without him I struggle.  Sorry, downer post.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment