Saturday, May 7, 2011

A new adventure

And we are off and running.  Finals are around the corner followed by the transplant, followed by a major cram session this summer to finish my last 3 classes followed by blessed pharmacy school, followed by 6 weeks off starting Thanksgiving. Yes folks, that is my next break.  Thanksgiving day through New Years. I cannot wait.  I am pretty sure that Thanksgiving isn't at my house this year.  I am planning now to not cook.  I am planning now to either find somewhere else to eat, or just to not eat and sleep that day.

Ever feel like life is a river and there are parts of the river that roil and boil and rush?  I am looking for some deep waters right now just to be able to pull in the paddles and drift for a while.  Maybe lay my head back and soak up some sun.

So life is good, I am just whining.  In fact, this week, I got to go to bed at 7 pm one night and take a nap on another day.  I got to see a bunch of my grandkids.  I got to go to 6 flags last Friday.  All the food I ate was excellent.  I got As on all my tests.  It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment