Friday, January 14, 2011

To Heck with it!

I have gained 7 pounds since Thanksgiving.  It really really really makes me mad, and I think about it all day long, every day.  The solution:  Herbalife shakes in the morning, walking on the treadmill everyday, cut back on food, cut out snacks.

I am very good at the shakes, I am very good at walking, I am even very good on lowering my food intake.  But, dog gone it!  I love candy and sweets.  I think it has to do with menopause.  I am not sure, because I don't think I have started that yet, but who knows.  I have always loved candy.  But for some reason, every day I have to have something, several times a day.  Even if it is just one taffy, one cookie, two starbursts.

Today, I got hungry.  I don't usually let myself get hungry.  In fact, I eat on a regular schedule.  I was on hold for over an hour (no exaggeration, exactly 1 hour and 6 minutes).  My stomach was beginning to digest itself.  So I hung up. . . And went to McDonalds.  I had a small fries and a quarter pounder with cheese.  I didn't even take the extra piece of bread off, like I normally do!  Then, when I got home, I ate the last of the carmel/oatmeal yummy bars that my friend made for me.

It was so incredible, mmmmmmmm, all of it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the weight has more to do with mcdonalds than anything else. I suffer from a chronic need for sweets though too. 'tis why I still have 7 pounds of Levi clinging to my frame

    ReplyDelete